Aloe Vera’s fleshy green leaves store pure goodness, it is well known universally as illustrated by the large array of medicinal and beauty products containing the plant. Aloe Vera is about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful and it is thought this is because the two ingredients work extremely well together (synergistically). Aloe vera contains many minerals useful to the growth process and the healthy function of the body’s systems.
Health Benefits / Juice
Great for for a full body cleansing and detoxification
Strengthens the immune system
Aids weight loss
Relief from internal infections
Relief from stomach ulcers
Helps with Constipation
Boosts your energy
Boosts your vitamins and minerals intake
Use it on your burns
Put it on top of blisters
Use on allergic skin reactions
Relieves itchy skin
Put it on insect bites
Promotes hair growth
Add it to your conditioner for smoother hair
Add it to natural shampoo to relieve itchy scalp and dandruff
Brightens dark patches on the skin
Add it to your natural skin exfoliator
Add it to your natural moisturiser
Helps prevent stretch marks and scarring
Maintains the PH balance of skin and scalp
Suggestion: Always read the label to make sure you are getting the pure ingredients, the gel should not contain the exterior leaf as it dilutes its healing power.
Some pages on this website include links to third-party websites (e.g. twitter, facebook, google, paypal etc.); these sites are governed by their own privacy statements. Users submitting information to or through any third-party websites should review the privacy statements of the said site(s). All personal information entered through this site including all data collection forms (e.g. registration forms) is used to enable us to provide the services we have offered.
As always any data we have on you can be deleted or and inspected by yourself at anytime by emailing us directly at: email@example.com.